1. Spend ten minutes in the evening clarifying the three most important things you need to do the next day. These might be difficult activities, or they might simply be of greatest significance. This step is crucial, and you will need silence to choose the three activities.
2. Write these on an index card.
3. The next day, accomplish these three things before noon.
4. In the afternoon and evening, you may find yourself doing a variety of things. But the most important work is done.
5. That evening, repeat step # 1.
The sermon content on this website is copyright © by the respective authors. For information on reprinting or excerpting sermon materials from this site, please contact us.